// for popup iframe

garis

Product About Us Privacy Policy

Friday 1 April 2016

Advice for my daughter


This April, she has reached the age 8 years, more things to say, sometimes digress, and often seriously too. interrupting my focus, until stop the work and approach. little concern about, the habit of a lot of talking, which can disturb the peace of others. confused sentences convey that she understands it. Unimaginable, when she became teenage girl, how about later life. the state will not be the same as now. I want to say something to her now, hmm .. sure she does not understand. so I wrote on this.


Advice for my daughter


My daughter!,
Someday, when you fall in love,
always keep your behavior
and your skin with a bandage dress,
because your sensitive skin,
only your husband has the right to touch it.
and it is a proud thing for women.

My daughter!,
someday, when you fall in love,
whether the man was loved
like father loved you are?
accept all good and the worst of you.

Know, when you fall in love,
not necessarily the man your match,
pray for guidance to your God,
and you're including one of
the main outstanding women,
capable of looking the best father,
someday for your children later.

My daughter!,
what do you expect
is not necessarily you get,
and it is god's plan,
therefore beg to God,
and to be what is given
by God is the best thing for you.

And always remember
your God exceed your love.
and according to dad,
great man is he
dared to visit home and met me.
father always pray
may God give you the best mate.



Leave your message in the bottom right corner of the desktop, so that we can communicate.